MDLIVE is an on-demand service that allows you to speak with a doctor in real-time by secure online video, phone or e-mail.
Our national network of US Board Certified doctors is available 24/7/365 to assist with your non-emergency medical conditions.
See a doctor using your computer over the Internet
No webcam? No problem! Talk to a doctor over the phone
Ask questions and get advice privately using secure e-mail
The MDLIVE Mobile App is available for download at iTunes and Google Play Store.
Our doctors and pediatricians can diagnose, recommend treatment, provide a second opinion and prescribe medication, so that you can get the care you need, when you need it.
Seeing a doctor has never been easier and it has never been more affordable.
When to Use MDLIVE
- If you’re considering the ER or urgent care center for a non-emergency medical issue
- Your primary care doctor is not available
- Request prescriptions or get refills
- Traveling and in need of medical care
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and even holidays
Who Are Our Physicians?
Our providers practice primary care, pediatrics, family and emergency medicine with an average of 14 years experience
They are state licensed, US Board Certified and credentialed using NCQA and URAC guidelines
They are background checked with primary source verification from NPDB & AMA
And have received specialized training in communicating with and diagnosing patients, over the phone and via online video, while adhering to clinical protocols.
You can count on MDLIVE when…
- You need care now.
- You are considering the ER or urgent care center for non-emergency issues.
- You are traveling and need medical care away from home.